[act-ma] Sun 10/13: Soul Clap's Dance Jam for Peace

Cole Harrison cole at masspeaceaction.org
Thu Oct 10 12:53:42 PDT 2013

Soul Clap’s Dance Jam for Peace

*When:* Sunday, October 13, 2013, 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
*Where: *Middlesex Lounge • 315 Massachusetts Ave • Central Sq T • Cambridge

[image: Soul Clap]Get your dance on for Peace Action!

Sunday, October 13th we’ll be observing Indigenous People’s
Day<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_People's_Day>
 with Soul Clap <http://soulclap.us/>‘s Dance Jam for Peace at Middlesex
Lounge in Cambridge.

There’s no work or school on Monday.  We’ll have food and drinks
from 8-10pm and then fire up Soul Clap’s DJ time machine for a trip through
the best past and future party jams you can shake your body at til 2am.

There will be a $10 suggested donation at the door, all of which will go to
Mass Peace Action!

Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/591959224176447/

--
Cole Harrison