[act-ma] NY Times billboard is up! Share the photos. Join us in NY on November 2nd!

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Sat Nov 2 00:41:28 PDT 2013

Visit ReThink911.org
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=laNcdT8RJdqLQMdDwE75%2F1LXOQY1JUcu> |
Official ReThink911 Video
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=mHRzwOGJidczD3MP3w%2F05VLXOQY1JUcu>
	Rethink911 on Facebook
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=TpT39uhNPeOu6tADayliBlLXOQY1JUcu>
Rethink911 on Twitter
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=71FYSJZ4viKjOTbs0nIZHlLXOQY1JUcu>

Rethink911.org logo
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=XzPAmk%2B%2FIKhCJ1aIelHmk%2FIdhZXzOajg>
	*NOVEMBER 1*, 2013

NY Times Reporters, 100,000 Pedestrians to See This Billboard Everyday!
Join Us There
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=%2Bb%2FrmltMcNRgl0ecve1VlFLXOQY1JUcu>:
Saturday, November 2nd from 1pm to 5pm!

NY Times Billboard Kickoff Event
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=%2B3XHJy4gUYgYew3Hg%2BdrvlLXOQY1JUcu>

Photo: The ReThink911 billboard across the street from NY Times Building
and Port Authority. Credit: Scott Star

      ReThink911’s “New York Times Billboard” Is Here

Installed on the afternoon of October 31, ReThink911’s 29-foot by
13-foot billboard
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=02jIo98WtApN3hOLwHrpNFLXOQY1JUcu>
will stand tall in the shadow of the New York Times Building throughout
the month of November, intriguing 100,000 passersby each day and calling
upon the Times to cover this vitally important issue.

Thank you to everyone who donated to bring this powerful billboard to
the doorstep of the New York Times.

      Official Kickoff Event This Saturday

Join Us in New York on Saturday, November 2 for free pizza, free
ReThink911 t-shirts and an afternoon of fun and action.

*Where:* Siena Pizza, 274 West 40th St. at the corner of 40th St. and
8th Ave, right underneath our attention grabbing billboard. See it on
Google Maps
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=5BW4fzoB0J9Vd0AkqZa711LXOQY1JUcu>

*When:* Saturday, November 2 – 1pm until 5pm.

*What’s waiting for you:* free pizza until 3pm, a free ReThink911
t-shirt (if you can commit to coming back two more times during the
month to leaflet), thousands of fliers to hand out, and dozens of
likeminded folks! Join this event on Facebook
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=A%2BJPzB01ZDeba8k0JpjMBfIdhZXzOajg>

*The Plan for the rest of the November:* at least four people leafleting
from 4:30pm to 6pm every weekday until Thanksgiving. New Yorkers –
please attend at least 2 of these afternoons! With our presence we will
magnify the power of the billboard and send a strong message to the NY
Times.

Stay tuned for our “contact the editor” campaign next week.

Thank you for getting involved!

		About ReThink911

ReThink911 is sponsored by *Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth*, a
501(c)3 non-profit organization, and *Remember Building 7*, a campaign
by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of Building 7.

Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by codes and restrictions.

empowered by Salsa <http://www.salsalabs.com/?email>