[act-ma] Community Change Inc. Anniversary Event

Darby J Sullivan darby at communitychangeinc.org
Mon Nov 18 12:06:10 PST 2013

Hi,

My name is Darby Sullivan and I am an intern at Community Change Inc., and
I'd like to share information about an exciting event we have coming up!

CCI is one of the oldest anti-racist organizations in the nation, and is a
non-profit that is committed to dismantling structural racism. CCI’s vision
is to create an equitable society that reflects our nation’s professed
founding values of equality for all.

We are having our 45th Anniversary Event coming up, where we will be
celebrating our past achievement, our founder Horace Seldon's 90th
birthday, and the introduction of our new Executive Director, Shay
Stewart-Bouley. It is on Friday, November 22 at 6:00 PM at University of
Massachusetts, Boston, Campus Center 100 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston, MA.

This event will feature friends, food, and our three special recipients of
our Drylongso awards, including:

Tim Wise, our keynote speaker and antiracist author and activist,

Kelly Bates, the Founding Executive Director of the Elma Lewis Center for
Civic Engagement, Learning and Research at Emerson College,

and Keith Motley, the Chancellor at the University of Massachusetts, Boston.

It would be great if you could share this with your network!

Thanks,

Darby Sullivan