[act-ma] Black Friday Quincy Walmart

Verizon elite116 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 14:24:48 PST 2013

Black Friday action
-------------- next part --------------

Join Pro Labor Alliance, Overpass Light Brigade MA, and our community partners at the Quincy Walmart to protest working conditions and wages on black friday eve.

We are looking for 10 or more people to help us with our coordinated actions. 14 people are needed for all 3 aspects of this event so please share and only RSVP if you are sure you can attend. The main action will be a light display at the main intersection that states ? Walmart = poverty wages? . 2 addition actions will take place depending on community involvement. Those actions will be explained and delegated to motivated individuals upon arrival.

RSVP here and pass this along: https://actionnetwork.org/events/black-friday-protest-6?source=direct_link

In solidarity
Thomas Hynes
"like" us on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/ProLaborAlliance
NOTICE: This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete the material from any computer. Thank you.