[act-ma] End the Fed Rally, 12/21/13

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Thu Dec 12 03:16:33 PST 2013

More inform on Facebook
Saturday, December 21 at 11:00am
Let's celebrate the 100th Year Anniversary of the Federal Reserve by
demolishing it. :)

Bring your signs, your hype, your dolla billzzz to BURRNN, your knowledge,
and your love.

Let us highlight the history and destruction of the Federal Reserve to the
people. Please post any helpful links.
Let us instill the possibility of a world without this currency. Let us
discuss actions and solutions towards a world where money is NOT the
motivator. End the debt, end the corruption, end the greed, RESTORE
HUMANITY.

"We are unstoppable; Another world is possible!"

https://www.facebook.com/events/626011197456862/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11