[act-ma] Vigil Sun 5 PM Harvard Sq - Delhi Rape 2012 - One Year Commemoration - We will never forget!

Umang Kumar umkumar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 17:41:37 PST 2013

There will be a vigil to commemorate the one year anniversary of the 16th
Dec 2012 Delh (India) rape of the physiotherapy student (
​referred
 to as 'Nirbhaya,' the fearless
​ one​
)  - and to continue the struggle against all forms of gender violence.

The details of the vigil  are on the FB page -
https://www.facebook.com/events/566023826824157

What - Vigil  - Nirbhaya - One Year Commemoration - We will never forget
When/Where - 5 PM Sunday Dec 15 2013 Harvard Square pit (behind Redline
T-stop)

For those who need some background to the 2012 event -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Delhi_gang_rape

Do dress warmly as it will be very cold!

Umang

--
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep"

--