[act-ma] Jan 21, 22, 23, 25: Move to Amend Documentary Premiers online - "Legalize Democracy" on FSTV

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Thu Jan 16 11:07:42 PST 2014

/The National Campaign to End Corporate Personhood and Demand Real
Democracy!/

Move to Amend
<http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmovetoamend.org%2F&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=1&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>

*About*
<http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmovetoamend.org%2Fabout-us&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=2&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>*|
**Donate*
<http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmovetoamend.org%2Fdonate&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=3&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>*|
**Take Action *
<http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmovetoamend.org%2Ftake-action&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=4&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>

Legalize Democracy PromoMove to Amend is thrilled to announce that the
premier of our mini documentary, Legalize Democracy, will be airing on
Free Speech TV
<http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.freespeech.org%2F&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=5&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>
(FSTV) next week to coincide with the "anniversary" of /Citizens United/.

Legalize Democracy is a 28 minute film by Dennis Trainor, Jr. about the
movement to amend -- why it is needed, and how you can get involved.

*Please tune in!*

Free Speech TV is available on:

  * Dish Channel 9415
  * Direct TV Channel 348
  * FSTV In Roku Channel Store
  * Burlington Telcom Channel 122
  * Ashland Homenet Channel 96
  * Many Community Access stations
    <http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.freespeech.org%2Faffiliates&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=6&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>
    across the country
  * *And LIVE online at their website, FreeSpeech.org
    <http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.freespeech.org%2F&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=7&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>*

FSTV will air the film several times next week.

The big event is *Tuesday, January 21* which is the actual anniversary
of the /Citizens United v. FEC/ Supreme Court ruling.

*Legalize Democracy will air at 9:00pm Eastern*, followed by additional
interviews and programming by Move to Amend and supporters. Then the
station will show a talk by Move to Amend National Leadership Team
member Ashley Sanders.

*Invite a group of friends to join you to watch the show!*

Legalize Democracy will air these additional times next week as well
(all times Eastern):

  * Wednesday, January 22 at 1:00pm
  * Thursday, January 23 at 3:00am
  * Saturday, January 25 at 4:00pm

We want to thank once again the literally hundreds of people who
crowd-funded the making of this film!

See ya on TV next week,

/Daniel Lee, David Cobb, Egberto Willies, George Friday, Jerome Scott,
Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap, Laura Bonham, Nancy Price, Richard Monje

/Move to Amend National Leadership Team

*PS -- Some additional announcements:*

  * *Tune in TODAY at 11am PT / 2pm ET for the pre-taping of our radio
    program, Move to Amend Reports with Gary Ruskin of the Center for
    Corporate Policy*
    <http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FLe23h3&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=8&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>.
    Gary will be talking about recent findings of corporate espionage
    against activist groups, including Move to Amend. If you have
    questions for Gary you'll want to tune in to the live taping of the
    show today. (The taped show will air at our regular time (5pm PT/8pm
    ET) next week).

  * Also don't miss Move to Amend Reports TONIGHT at 5pm PT/8pm ET with
    our guest Danny Shecter
    <http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.blogtalkradio.com%2Fmovetoamend%2F2014%2F01%2F17%2Fmove-to-amend-reports-wlaura-bonham-egberto-willies&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=9&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>,
    an authority on Nelson Mandela and the anti-apartheid movement in
    South Africa. He is an award winning journalist and has specialized
    in investigative reporting and producing programming about the
    interface between human rights, journalism, popular music and society.

  * *Did you miss our webinar last night about How to Get Involved with
    Move to Amend in 2014?* No worries! Check out the recording here:
    https://movetoamend.org/toolkit/get-involved-2014-jan-2014
    <http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmovetoamend.org%2Ftoolkit%2Fget-involved-2014-jan-2014&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=10&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>

MOVE TO AMEND COALITION

*PO Box 610, Eureka CA 95502 | (707) 269-0984 <tel:%28707%29%20269-0984>
| www.MoveToAmend.org
<http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmovetoamend.org&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=11&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>
*/

We, the People of the United States of America, reject the U.S. Supreme
Court's Citizens United ruling and other related cases, and move to
amend our Constitution to firmly establish that money is not speech, and
that human beings, not corporations, are persons entitled to
constitutional rights. /

Facebook
<http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMove2Amend&utm_campaign=fstv_blast2&n=12&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>
Twitter