[act-ma] Scary MBTA Surveillance System, Union Activist Prosecuted, and More at Open Media Boston (week of 2/14/14)

OMB info at openmediaboston.org
Fri Feb 14 21:21:41 PST 2014

OMB logo

2/14/14

Hi folks! Here are this week's latest Open Media Boston articles:

News: City Councilor Reacts to Barbosa Case: Wrongful Arrest of Three
Women, Illegal Entry and Excessive Force by Brockton Police
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/city-councilor-reacts-barbosa-case-wrongful-arrest-three-women-illegal-entry-and-excessive

News: Prosecution of Union Member Arrested During a Legal Picket at
Insomnia Cookies Continues
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/prosecution-union-member-arrested-during-legal-picket-insomnia-cookies-continues-2834

News: Grandmother Assaulted and Wrongfully Arrested at Own Home by
Worcester PD, Lawsuit Alleges
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/grandmother-assaulted-and-wrongfully-arrested-own-home-worcester-pd-lawsuit-alleges-2833

Editorial: New MBTA Surveillance Program Is a Threat to Civil Liberties
and Must Be Stopped
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/new-mbta-surveillance-program-threat-civil-liberties-and-must-be-stopped-2837

Radical Boston: Professor Andrew Bacevich And Former Congressman Barney
Frank On Foreign Policy
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/professor-andrew-bacevich-and-former-congressman-barney-frank-foreign-policy-2836

If you'd like to follow OMB's latest stories via Twitter, click the
following link: http://twitter.com/openmediaboston

If you'd like to join our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/openmediaboston/.

If you'd like to join our Google+ page:
http://www.google.com/+OpenmediabostonOrg

If you'd like to follow our (occasional) Tumblr blog:
http://openmediaboston.tumblr.com/.

If you'd like to subscribe to our RSS Feed (or get email updates of new
articles as they appear):
http://feeds.feedburner.com/OpenMediaBoston-ProgressiveNewsViewsAndArtsFromThehubOfTheUniverse

Enjoy,

Jason Pramas