[act-ma] 2/15, Saturday launch: "15 Now New England"(Sat)

James in Cambridge tompaine at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:47:19 PST 2014

This Saturday, February 15th at 2pm

15 Now New England

Day of Organizing

Working
 people in New England need a raise. We can't rely on the two parties of Wall St to give it to us, we need to build a movement of working people to win it. That is why we are having an open conference this weekend in Boston to launch the campaign for 15 Now
 New England. We will have speeches and workshops to discuss how we will win this important demand. Workshops will include:

-Organizing 15 Now in the Workplace
-The 15 Now Toolkit
-Getting 15 Now on the Ballot
-15 Now and the Struggle for Women's      Rights

This is going to be the beginning of an important movement for workers rights in New England and across the nation. Tomorrow is your chance to be on the ground floor. We need 15 Now, because the rent won't wait.

For any questions about this event or about the campaign for 15 Now, please email us at
15NowNewEngland at gmail.com or call (857) 615-5082
For admission we ask for a donation of around $5, but no one will be turned away because they cant pay.

Saturday,

February 15th

>From 2pm to 4pm

The Democracy Center,

45 Mount Auburn Street

Cambridge, MA, 02138

Join our event of Facebook, then invite all your friends!

 this email

Join
 Our Mailing List!

STAY CONNECTED