[act-ma] Fwd: Tax Day 2014 Action List

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Thu Mar 13 04:06:34 PDT 2014

Hello Activists!

Many of you have sent us the info on your tax day actions in the past for
our list online. With a month to go we're collecting as many actions as we
can.

Please email your who, what, when, where, and contact info for the event if
you are doing something and we'll add it to our list.

A very skeleton version is at http://www.nwtrcc.org/taxday2014.php, but
we'll keep adding to it and make it live soon. Plus we'll send out a press
release about the actions far and wide early in April.

Thanks much!

Ruth

Ruth Benn, Coordinator

National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee

PO Box 150553

Brooklyn, NY 11215

800-269-7464

*http://nwtrcc.org <http://nwtrcc.org>*

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11