[act-ma] Governor's Forum on Environment and the Innovation Economy

George Mokray gmoke at world.std.com
Mon Mar 17 18:10:49 PDT 2014

Governor Forum on Energy, the Environment and the Innovation Economy
Coalition of Energy, Environmental, Transportation and Innovation Groups
Friday, March 21, 2014
12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
Faneuil Hall, 1 Faneuil Hall Square, Boston

Next January, as Governor Deval Patrick steps down from 8 years at the helm of Massachusetts State government, his leadership in the areas of energy and the environment will be missed.  At the same time, the transition to a new Governor may offer opportunities for new and enhanced programs and policies on climate protection, sustainable transportation, parklands, green jobs, air and water quality, urban agriculture, fisheries, coastal management and many more areas that so greatly affect the quality of life in our communities. At this event, the candidates for Governor will engage in a moderated discussion on their views related climate change action, clean energy, jobs, sustainability, and the livability of our Commonwealth, as well as issues of climate change adaptation, energy efficiency and other related topics.
Have questions about Governor Forum on Energy, the Environment and the Innovation Economy?

Contact Coalition of Energy, Environmental, Transportation and Innovation Groups
http://www.eventbrite.com/o/coalition-of-energy-environmental-transportation-and-innovation-groups-4156250513