[act-ma] NO DRONES ACTION - TUESDAY, MAY 6, NOON - 2:00 PM, MIT

Marilyn Levin marilynl at alumni.neu.edu
Tue Apr 29 05:51:06 PDT 2014

NATIONAL DAYS OF ACTION

NO KILLER DRONES!  NO SPY DRONES!

TUESDAY, MAY 6, NOON - 2:00 PM (rain date Wed at noon)

MIT MAIN ENTRANCE, 77 MASSACHUSETTS AVE., CAMBRIDGE

Spread the word and join us.

 Eastern Massachusetts Anti-Drone Network, Women's International League for
Peace and Freedom, MIT Western Hemisphere Project, Boston United National
Antiwar Coalition, South Asians for Global Justice, Alliance for a Secular &
Democratic South Asia, and Mass. Global Action

Contact:  <mailto:Info at justicewithpeace.org> Info at justicewithpeace.org, UJP:
(617) 383-4857

Thousands of innocent people have been killed by U.S. drones.  We will read
the names of victims and speak out against the new forms of warfare and the
surveillance state.  We are gathering at MIT, a major center of drone
research.