[act-ma] Job Opening: Salesforce Consultant/Administrator

Ronak Mehta ronak at 501partners.com
Fri Jun 6 10:00:45 PDT 2014

Greetings folks,

501Partners needs YOUR help to find our next great team member!

501Partners is a dynamic and growing company that provides Salesforce
technology solutions to nonprofit organizations. Client needs are at the
heart of our business model, and we strive to learn from and listen to our
clients in order to deliver effective solutions through Salesforce. By
streamlining business processes and making daily operations more efficient,
we make it easier for nonprofit organizations to focus on delivering on
their mission.

We are looking for a Salesforce Consultant/Administrator to join our team.
If you know anyone with Salesforce experience, a great team attitude, the
ability to delivery and a passion for helping nonprofits achieve their
mission, please send them our way!

For a complete job listing, please visit our website at:
http://501partners.com/about-us/jobs/

Please email me if you have any questions.
--
Ronak <ronak at 501partners.com>
Salesforce Consultant

*Check out our training Salesforce Bootcamp for Nonprofits
<http://www.501partners.com/bootcamp> *
*Salesforce Solutions for Nonprofits - *Like us on FaceBook
<http://www.facebook.com/501Partners> and follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/501Partners>