[act-ma] Videos "Science for the People: The 1970s and Today" conference finally posted to the conference website

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Tue Jun 24 05:42:50 PDT 2014

This is just a quick note to say the videos of all the "Science for the People: The 1970s and Today"
conference events are finally posted to the conference website:
http://science-for-the-people.org

I think I've done it all correctly, but it's my first time embedding
videos, so please let me know if you see any errors. Thanks!

And please do feel free to use the site to keep building for the future...

Sigrid

--
Sigrid Schmalzer
Associate Professor, History Department

There is also a science for the people discussion list-serve at
http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE

Charlie