[act-ma] Seats available: July 18th TNB Roundtable session on "Strategic Technology Tools for Nonprofit Resilience."

Deborah Elizabeth Finn deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 16 11:43:28 PDT 2014

Dear ACT-MA Colleagues,

Due to last-minute cancellations, we have a couple of seats available for
this event.

Here's what this Roundtable is all about:

"Climate change is one of the many factors increasing the risk of social,
economic and political disruption today.  Nonprofit organizations that are
planning for the future will require more a contingency or a disaster
recovery plan.  Strategic resilience for mission-based organizations is
about continuously anticipating change, having the capacity to adapt, and
being willing to take action. For the first time, nonprofit professionals
are seeing cloud-based technology tools not simply as a way of protecting
data, but as a way of building strategic resilience into the organizational
model. Please join us for a discussion on how we use cloud-based software
to access new forms of knowledge, to build persistent community
connections, and to empower our stakeholder groups."

If you would like to attend, please follow this link to register:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tnb-roundtable-strategic-technology-tools-for-nonprofit-resilience-registration-12081731785

Participation in this session is free for nonprofit professionals; however,
you must have an advance reservation in order to attend.

Best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn  |  Senior Strategist
Tech Networks of Boston
1 Wadleigh Place  | South Boston, MA  02127
617.504.8188 | 888.527.9333 Fax
deborah at techboston.com | techboston.com