[act-ma] FRAMINGHAM FILM: Sat July 26 2.00 PM "Koch Brothers Exposed"

Terra Friedrichs terraf at compuserve.com
Fri Jul 18 09:18:47 PDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Sat July 26 2.00 PM "Koch Brothers Exposed"
Date: 	Fri, 18 Jul 2014 06:52:28 -0700
From: 	Dhruba Sen <dhruba_sen at yahoo.com>
To: 	Terra Friedrichs <terraf at compuserve.com>

Updated - just got the co-sponsorship of Progressive Democrats of America.

========================================================================================================================================
  26 Jul , 02:00 PM
We're getting together to watch Koch Brothers Exposed: 2014 Edition.  This acclaimed new release pulls back the curtain on Charles and David  Koch, yanking them out of the shadows and exposing them for what they  are: a self-interested, ultraconservative demolition crew hell-bent on  crushing the Affordable Care Act, Social Security, the Environmental  Protection Agency, and so much more. Will you join us?

Framingham Public Library
49 Lexington St
Framingham.

Ample free parking

  Primary Sponsor : MoveOn.org
Co-sponsors - Progressive Massachusetts, Move-to-Amend, Brady Campaign / Million Mom March to Prevent Gun Violence andProgressive Democrats of America.

Thank You !!

Dhruba

Grassroots Organization = Self-Organizing Teams Facilitated by Servant-Leader.