[act-ma] Sunday dinner COME and EAT! Also, need help if you can: transpo, $ for food/supplie to help bring homecooked food to Park St

Terra Friedrichs terraf at compuserve.com
Fri Jul 18 09:25:35 PDT 2014

SUNDAY DINNER near Park St on the Commons
"Pay What You Can" (homeless automatically free)

Come One, Come All! Bring signs!  Stand out for what you care about!
Most importantly, COME AND EAT!

Seble has started Operation Sunday Dinner At Park Street.
5 pm again this coming Sunday, veggie burgers this week.
This past Sunday, people joined in to help, including a musician.

She needs transport from the North End at about 3 pm, if anyone has a
car and/or bike trailer.

This is a working title, to be discussed on Sunday. Decisions for the
action will be consensus based, with whomever wants to be part of it...

If you can help, the action needs:

a. FOOD: It seems  we need much more food than we anticipated
b. UTENSILS: re-useable plastic plates forks, knives & spoons
c. FOLDING TABLE: A small lightweight  folding table
d. TRANSPO: A vehicle or a person who has a vehicle

Donations by check:  Seble Argow, 1151 Mass Ave Cambridge
Contact: sebwon at gmail.com(617) 24-8981, Cell:( 857)417-8466

--
Terra