[act-ma] Fwd: Action Alert: Vigil for Israel/Palestine August 6
aria at littlhous.net
Thu Jul 31 14:06:23 PDT 2014
Boston Workmen's Circle
Invites you to join us for a
SECOND INTERFAITH VIGIL
To call for an end to the violence
and a sustainable peace in Israel/Palestine
Wednesday, August 6
Park Street Station, downtown Boston
Please join us for a vigil that recognizes the common humanity of both
Israelis and Palestinians and the complexity of resolving the cycle of
WE WILL READ THE NAMES OF ALL THOSE PALESTINIANS AND ISRAELIS
WHO HAVE DIED IN THE CURRENT CONFLICT.
We affirm these principles:
- End the violence on both sides. Negotiated ceasefire now!
- All lives are equally precious and worthy of respect, Palestinian and
- It's not possible to understand the current violence in a vacuum and
without considering the complex narratives of both Palestinians and
- There is no military solution.
- More than ever we need a comprehensive diplomatic solution; ending the
Occupation is part of that solution.
- Palestinians and Israelis both have a right to security and to a
Signs consistent with the above concepts will be provided. Please do not
bring your own signs or organizational banners. Thank you for respecting
For more information contact Boston Workmen's Circle at
info at circleboston.org or 617-566-6281.
Forward this email
This email was sent to daria at casinelli.org by bwc at circleboston.org |
Update Profile/Email Address
| Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe
Boston Workmen's Circle | 1762 Beacon St. | Brookline | MA | 02445
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11
More information about the Act-MA