[act-ma] Sept 11: Films - Massimo Mazzucco's film "September 11 The New Pearl Harbor" and "Dark Legacy 9-11" (Condensed Compilation)

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Wed Sep 10 19:48:59 PDT 2014

[better version, Charlie, if you get it in time]

disc 3 of Massimo Mazzucco's film,
/*September 11 The New Pearl Harbor
<http://www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=167>*/
[link is to online, full, 5-hour set]/*
*/ *will be showing at the Garden Cinemas in Greenfield MA
<http://www.gardencinemas.net/index.cfm?p=movie&id=September_11_The_New_Pearl_Harbor>
on September 11, 2014
*7pm
$8 and $9
361 Main St, Greenfield

Also showing after above, Part 2 of "Dark Legacy: JFK and 9/11
<http://youtu.be/2-VxZ3rK5oc> (short version, 15 min)" (2012)

Part 2, /Dark Legacy... /covers 9-11 including the great film short by
James Corbett, Ken Loach on 9-11 in Chile and connecting with NYC
families; it goes aboard the Star Trek Enterprise with the New World
Order causing trouble; Mike Gravel on democracy, action, and 9-11 truth,
Lyn Margulis on science, duh, they moved the evidence from a crime
scene, David Ray Griffin on why people won't look into the evidence, an
excerpt about Paul Wellstone, music, and more. 13 years of 9-11
deceptions and betrayal are enough already. Thanks for all true people
taking a stand.
The whole 58 minute program on youtube is here:
http://youtu.be/c91u0U0a5iE?list=UURxQDhx8ACN3Ur-kz0ZKkNw

Flyby News is supporting the action plan for grassroots campaign to grow
into a movement. Do we have enough to face reality with our demanding
truth. Learn more at IamTheFaceOfTruth.com
<http://www.IamTheFaceOfTruth.com>

*I Am the Face of Truth* <http://iamthefaceoftruth.com/>
Join a worldwide grassroots movement for 9/11 Truth
& Justice. We want to be associated only with evidence
that can be held up to the harshest scrutiny in any fair
court on the planet. We do not want to be associated
with theories that cannot be scientifically proven such
as: Directed Energy Weapons, nuclear weapons,
or 'no planes' at the World Trade Center towers.