[act-ma] 501Partners: December Salesforce Bootcamp for Nonprofits!

Olivia Whitton olivia at 501partners.com
Mon Nov 10 11:58:55 PST 2014

*Upcoming Bootcamp Events:* December 5 at the Cambridge Innovation Center -
Boston Office.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/december-salesforce-bootcamp-for-nonprofits-tickets-13872349571>

Are you a nonprofit that needs help understanding and implementing
Salesforce, but lacks the skills and resources to take advantage of the
platform's power?

If yes, we have a great event for you - our Salesforce Bootcamp for
Nonprofits!

At 501Partners <http://www.501partners.com/>, we're experts at Salesforce
and want to share our knowledge with nonprofits that are looking to use
this powerful platform to improve operations.

By the end of the Bootcamp you will know how to:

   - Process Contacts
   - Record Donations
   - Manage Tasks
   - Customize records
   - Import Data
   - Launch campaigns
   - Generate reports
   - Create Dashboards

*Who Should Attend:* Executive Directors, Development Staff, Admin Staff,
Volunteer Coordinators, Program Directors

-x-x-x-x-

*Here's what some past attendees have had to say about our Bootcamp:*

*"I would definitely recommend this session to someone that is NEW to
Salesforce."*

*"This was great! Keep on keepin' on!"*

*"The presenter and the other staff in the room were great."*

--
*Olivia Whitton*
Marketing Associate
olivia at 501partners.com
<http://www.facebook.com/501Partners> <http://twitter.com/501Partners>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/501Partners>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/501-partners-llc?trk=biz-companies-cym>
<https://plus.google.com/112135400283963101790/posts>
*Check out our latest Salesforce Bootcamp & Training Academy events here
<http://501partners.com/training-salesforce-for-nonprofits/>!*