[act-ma] 1/19 Free Film and Discussion: "Four Horsemen" Monday, 7-9 pm Sherrill Hall , Natick MA

Betsy Boggia boggia at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 12:27:22 PST 2015

What are the Four Horsemen?

The modern Four Horsemen this film represents are:

1.	Our crooked and rapacious financial system
2.	Escalating organized violence
3.	Abject poverty for billions of humanity
4.	Exhaustion of earth's resources leading to ecological catastrophe

The film pulls no punches in describing the consequences of continued
inaction - but its message is one of hope. If more people can equip
themselves with a better understanding of how the world really works, then
the systems and structures that condemn billions to poverty or chronic
insecurity can at last be overturned.

When: Monday, January 19th, 2015 from 7-9pm
What: Free screening of the documentary film, Four Horsemen
Why: Because it will make more sense of our world
Where: Sherrill Hall, 39 E. Central Street, Natick, MA.  Rear-side entrance
of St. Paul's Church (see map below)
What else:  On-street and municipal parking lot adjoining Sherrill Hall
And there's more:  Light refreshments will be served.

www.occupynatick.org

Betsy Boggia

Boggia at comcast.net