[act-ma] 2/16, We've Got the Power! Presentation by Terra Friedrichs, Monday, 7-9 pm Sherrill Hall Natick, MA

Betsy Boggia boggia at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 12:32:48 PST 2015

An Evening of Local Empowerment

On Monday, February 16th, we are pleased to present an evening of local
empowerment with Terra Friedrichs, socially-conscious Business Consultant,
Legislative Activist and Citizen who is very knowledgeable about using
local, municipal rights for all they're worth. Terra was part of our panel
on Climate Change <http://occupynatick.org/wordpress/climate-panel/>  and
the information she provided was so exciting that we have invited her for a
more extensive presentation. Learn how to use municipal rights and local
laws to protect and enhance our communities.

When: Monday, February 16th, 7-9pm
What: An illuminating presentation by Terra Friedrichs
Where: Sherrill Hall (side/rear entrance, St. Paul's Church), 39 E. Central
Street, Natick, MA (see map below)
What Else: Light refreshments will be served.  Plenty of parking in adjacent
lot and on-street.

More info:
http://occupynatick.org/wordpress/terra-friedrichs-municipal-power/

Betsy Boggia