[act-ma] Call Out Sexist Ads this Super Bowl Sunday

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Tue Jan 27 14:35:45 PST 2015

Share widely!

From: The Representation Project [mailto:communications at therepresentationproject.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 4:50 PM
To: amyh at texnology.com
Subject: Call Out Sexist Ads this Super Bowl Sunday

The Representation Project's Weekly Action

  <http://cdn.e2ma.net/userdata/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://cdn.e2ma.net/userdata/1734982/images/templates/abelone_fold/gen12_ts_03.png>

  <http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20150127/1d/81/c6/c1/fbaa440a427ac6696d0c78a7_280x136.jpg>

 <https://t.e2ma.net/click/6y6ve/e54sif/mjhqmb>

Dear Amy,

It's the Super Bowl this Sunday and the commercials are looking to be as interesting as the game. Join us and millions of mobilized viewers in telling advertisers sexism doesn't sell. In our three years running #NotBuyingIt / #MediaWeLike campaigns, companies such as Volkswagen, GoDaddy!, Amazon, and more have pulled sexist media in response to our voice.1

We're inviting you to live tweet the Super Bowl with us and our partners, The 3% Conference.2 Tell advertisers whether their commercial was a fumble with #NotBuyingIt or a touchdown with #MediaWeLike.

 <https://t.e2ma.net/click/6y6ve/e54sif/2biqmb> Join us and tweet at Super Bowl advertisers. We've done all the research for you including collecting pre-released ads, creating images to share and drafting sample tweets. Together we can combat harmful stereotypes and demand better representation for all.

Onwards,

The Representation Project team

  <http://cdn.e2ma.net/userdata/images/spacer.gif>

1. The Representation Project, Storify: https://storify.com/RepresentPledge.

2. The 3% Conference, Scorecard: http://www.3percentconf.com/sites/default/files/download-files/3percent_2015Tweetup.pdf.

  <http://cdn.e2ma.net/userdata/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://t.e2ma.net/click/6y6ve/e54sif/i4iqmb>

 <https://t.e2ma.net/click/6y6ve/e54sif/ywjqmb>

 <https://t.e2ma.net/click/6y6ve/e54sif/epkqmb>

 <https://t.e2ma.net/click/6y6ve/e54sif/uhlqmb>

  <http://cdn.e2ma.net/userdata/1734982/images/templates/abelone_fold/gen12_ts_10.png>

Share this email:

 <https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/e/6y6ve/e54sif>

 <https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/t/6y6ve/e54sif>

 <https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/f/6y6ve/e54sif>

 <https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/l/6y6ve/e54sif>

 <https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1764811/1738944/316647616/?v=a> Manage your preferences |  <https://t.e2ma.net/optout/6y6ve/e54sif?r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE3NjQ4MTEvMTczODk0NC8zMTY2NDc2MTYvP3Y9YQ==> Opt out using TrueRemove™
Got this as a forward?  <https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1764811/1738944.7740608/?v=a> Sign up to receive our future emails.
View this email  <https://t.e2ma.net/message/6y6ve/e54sif> online.

30 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard
Ross, CA | 94957 US

This email was sent to amyh at texnology.com.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.

 <http://www.myemma.com/powered-by-emma?utm_source=PoweredBy&utm_medium=Regular&utm_campaign=PoweredBy-Regular-1738944>

  <https://t.e2ma.net/track/6y6ve/e54sif>