[act-ma] FEB 01 First Annual 100% Absolutely Positively Definitely Not-A-Super Bowl Party

Daniel Kontoff daniel.kontoff at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 12:37:33 PST 2015

First Annual 100% Absolutely Positively Definitely Not-A-Super Bowl PartySunday, February 1at 6:10pm - 10:40pm in EST

 | Show MapEncuentro 59a Hamilton Pl, Boston, MassachusettsThere seems to be some sort of athletics match set to occur this Sunday evening ... In the spirit of fun, let's all meet under the football bleachers, er, I mean E-5 (by Park Street Station) this Sunday evening for a savory vegetarian dinner with a slew of other organizers and activists -- and the game will be on quietly in the background.

 All are welcome, nobody will be turned away (except New York Jets fans ... just kidding, even Jets fans). A suggested donation of $3.00 - $10.00 will be divided equally between encuentro 5, Boston Homeless Solidarity Committee and Black Lives Matter Boston ~ and if you can afford to give a little more, that would be great too.

 More info will be coming throughout the week as we get confirmations for our own halftime show (and other surprises), so keep us in mind when you're plotting your Sunday schedule ~ we promise an awesome time!https://www.facebook.com/events/762413827170510/?ref=22&source=1

 |  |