[act-ma] The Struggle for Liberation: The Plight of Dalits and the Enduring Phenomenon of Caste in Indian Society

Paul Malachi paul.malachi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 11:29:24 PST 2015

Dear All,

Greetings!!!

During DIES Impact, t*he Brandeis Center for Global Development and
Sustainability *is organizing two events: a Symposium on *“The Struggle for
Liberation: The Plight of Dalits and the Enduring Phenomenon of Caste in
Indian Society”*, on Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015. The second event is a
film and discussion on the *Life and Legacy of the Dalit Leader:
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar,* on Friday, February 6, 2015, from 12- 2 pm, Location:
Room G02, Heller School for Social Policy and Management.

Please see the Flyer below to know more information about our program.

http://www.brandeis.edu/ethics/pdfs/DEISImpact/Dalit%20events%20for%20Deis%20Impact%20website.pdf

Snacks will be served.

Thank you and we hope to see you during the events.

Sincerely yours,

*Nilambar  Nayak*
Nilambar
Research Assistant
Centre for Global Development and Sustainability

The Heller School for Social Policy and Management
Brandeis University, MS 207
Waltham, MA 02454-9110
Cell: 7813545446

Email: