[act-ma] Join a BDS FlashMob for Palestinian Rights!

Liza Behrendt ljbehrendt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:07:52 PST 2015

*Boycott SodaStream: Valentines Day FlashMob*
*Saturday, February 14, 1 PM*
RSVP to sofiawolman at gmail.com for details
Facebook event <https://www.facebook.com/events/829361453797366/>

*Rehearsal: Wednesday, February 4, 6-8 PM, 2161 Mass Ave, Cambridge (AFSC
Office)*

The Sodastream boycott campaign is doing a musical flashmob at an
undisclosed location, and we need you! Sodastream is being targeted by the
BDS Movement because the factory that makes their carbonation machines is
in the illegal Israeli settlement Mishor Adumim in the West Bank. To make
this flashmob a tremendous success, we need for you to be there! Please
RSVP at your earliest convenience to sofiawolman at gmail.com so we know that
we can count on you, and we’ll email you back with more information.