[act-ma] UPandOUT film screenings: Feb & March, cancelled; April combines with 10 Year anniv pARtY! on Saturday, April 4th

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Mon Feb 2 17:42:54 PST 2015

    PLEASE NOTE (and help spread the word):

Our February UPandOUT film screening is CANCELLED - due to snow fall
that has presented difficulties for flyering, parking, & walking for/to
our Feb 12th film screening (which had been rescheduled from Feb 19th -
see reason below).

There will be NO UPandOUT screening in Feb, NOR in March - due to
building maintenance work (Feb 17th thru March 27th).

Although our normal schedule is every 3rd Thursday, our next (April)
screening will be on Saturday, April 4th, to combine it with our 10th
anniversary pARtY!!!!
Hope to see you then... stay tuned... and in the meantime, enjoy the
snow :-)
(We'll be back to our regular, 3rd-Thursday schedule in May.)

best wishes to all,
pf and the rest of the UPandOUT team