[act-ma] Rescheduled: Radical Parenting with Frida Berrigan

Katherine Fisher kath.fisher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:59:19 PST 2015

Friends,

Sad news: Frida's bus broke down on her way to Boston today, and so she is
not able to come to Beacon Hill Friends House this evening. We've
rescheduled for Weds., April 22, same time, same place. We're really sorry
about the last minute change in plans-- we were really looking forward to
seeing Frida, too. We hope you can join us in April.

(Letitia VanSant's concert is still on-- maybe you can come by BHFH for
that on Friday!)

-Katherine Fisher for Beacon Hill Friends House.