[act-ma] Corrected version of Speaker Training Info

Ellyn Ruthstrom ellyn at speakoutboston.org
Wed Mar 4 09:23:46 PST 2015

*Become a Voice for Change! *SpeakOUT Boston has been using personal
stories to open minds and change attitudes towards LGBTQ people for over 40
years. Register for *SpeakOUT’s Spring Speaker Training* for LGBTQ people
and allies who want to use personal storytelling as a way to create a world
free from homo/bi/trans-phobia. We speak from our hearts. We speak from our
own experiences. We speak to dispel stereotypes. And we speak to let other
members of the LGBTQ community know they are not alone. We invite you to
join us for our fall LGBTQ speaker training.

*As a trained speaker, you will have ongoing opportunities to create
change. *Every year since 1972, our volunteers have conducted informal,
interactive speaking engagements in hundreds of settings, including high
schools, colleges, businesses, government agencies, churches, synagogues,
youth groups, and community service organizations of all kinds.

*SpeakOUT Spring Training*

*Saturday, April 18th, 8:30am-6pm*

Dana Farber Cancer Institute

Corner of Brookline and Jimmy Fund Way, Boston

*Cost:* $75, $35 for seniors/students. Breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks
included. Inquire about group rates (for 3 or more from the same college or
organization) and sliding scale at info at speakoutboston.org.
Pre-registration required. For more information or to register, email
Ellyn at speakoutboston.org or visit
www.speakoutboston.org/programs_services/speakertraining.html.

--
Ellyn Ruthstrom
Executive Director

Follow SpeakOUT Boston on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/SpeakOUTFAN>
 and Twitter <https://twitter.com/SpeakOUTBoston>!

Since 1972....The nation's first gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender
speakers bureau.