[act-ma] 11/29 People's Climate March in Boston

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Tue Nov 17 12:06:53 PST 2015

Passing this along!

Please add the People's Climate March in Boston to your calendar:

Sunday, November 29th
11am

*March from Harvard Square to Boston Common.  Meet at the plaza near Au
BonPain.
*

*We will march in solidarity with the people of the planet along Mass.
Ave., over the Longfellow Bridge, then down Charles Street to Boston
Common opposite the State House.*

*Send a message to the world leaders meeting in Paris for climate action!
Keep fossil fuels in the ground. *

*Finance an equitable transition to green, renewable, green  energy! *

*Put a  price on carbon. We need real domestic action in the United
States. *

RSVP and spread the word!
http://act.350.org/event/global-climate-march/11597?source=tce
(You may RSVP at the above link
Cheers,
Nicole Comfort

--
Nicole T. Comfort
Bachelor of Science, Behavioral Neuroscience