[act-ma] Salesforce Bootcamps- Last Chance for 2015!

Sabrina Thulander sabrina at 501partners.com
Tue Dec 1 07:42:50 PST 2015

Hello Act-MA Community!

501Partners is about to hold our final Salesforce Bootcamps of the year!
Bootcamp 101, designed for new Salesforce users, will be held Friday,
December 4
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/december-salesforce-bootcamp-for-nonprofits-101-tickets-17343359455>.
Bootcamp
201 is being held on Friday, December 18
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/december-salesforce-bootcamp-for-nonprofits-201-tickets-18140341249>
and is
for those of you with some Salesforce Experience, but looking to maximize
your efficiency. Boosting your Salesforce knowledge will be extremely
beneficial to your nonprofit this time of year; we can teach you easy ways
to send acknowledgements to all of your Giving Tuesday donors, how to
segment your constituents for Annual Appeals, and so much more.

For more information on Salesforce Bootcamps, be sure to visit our website
<http://501partners.com/training-salesforce-for-nonprofits/>, and if you
have any questions don't hesitate to contact us at info at 501Partners.com.

Thank you all and happy Giving Tuesday!
Best,
Sabrina Thulander
Marketing Associate
sabrina at 501Partners.com

--

Sabrina Thulander

------------------------------

Marketing Associate

501Partners LLC <http://501partners.com/>

sabrina at 501partners.com

Mobile: 603-997-6771

<http://501partners.com/http://501partners.com/>Salesforce Solutions for
Nonprofits

Ready to get started with Salesforce?

Register for our next Salesforce Nonprofit Bootcamp
<https://501partners.com/training-salesforce-for-nonprofits/bootcamp/>!
<http://twitter.com/501partners>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/501-partners-llc>
<https://www.facebook.com/501Partners>