[act-ma] 501Partners Salesforce training options~January 2016

Sabrina Thulander sabrina at 501partners.com
Tue Dec 22 06:52:22 PST 2015

Hello Act-MA!
I wanted to let you all know about the Salesforce training options
501Partners is holding this coming January. We're starting off with our
most popular offering, Bootcamp 101, on January 8
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/january-salesforce-bootcamp-for-nonprofits-101-tickets-18763763923>.
This camp is perfect for new Salesforce users and will give you the
fundamental skills you'll need to make Salesforce thrive for your
organization.

On January 14, we'll be holding Fundraising Appeals Bootcamp: Successful
Fundraising and Salesforce Integration. Due to the popularity of our Annual
Appeals bootcamp, we decided to create another workshop dedicated to
fundraising techniques for your year-round donations. Again partnering with
fundraising expert Tina Cincotti, you'll leave this one day workshop with a
thorough understanding of the science behind solicitation and how to track,
map, and manage all of your donations in Salesforce. For more information,
be sure to check out the registration page
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fundraising-appeal-bootcamp-successful-fundraising-salesforce-integration-tickets-19547770909>
.

We're wrapping up the month with Salesforce Bootcamp 201 on January 22.
This camp is geared towards those of you with some Salesforce experience,
but are looking to boost your skills and maximize your efficiency. For more
information on registration, check out our page
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/january-salesforce-bootcamp-for-nonprofits-201-tickets-18783560134>
.

And don't wait to sign up! Early bird registration for Bootcamp 101 and 201
is still going on. Sign up now and get a 25% discount off your admission.

We hope to see you soon and feel free to email me with any questions.
Happy Holidays,
Sabrina Thulander
501Partners
sabrina at 501partners.com

--

Sabrina Thulander

------------------------------

Marketing Associate

501Partners LLC <http://501partners.com/>

sabrina at 501partners.com

Mobile: 603-997-6771

<http://501partners.com/http://501partners.com/>Salesforce Solutions for
Nonprofits

Ready to get started with Salesforce?

Register for our next Salesforce Nonprofit Bootcamp
<https://501partners.com/training-salesforce-for-nonprofits/bootcamp/>!
<http://twitter.com/501partners>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/501-partners-llc>
<https://www.facebook.com/501Partners>