[act-ma] THU 1/28/16 5:30 PM - Orientation sessions for use of e5/encuentro5

Umang Kumar umkumar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:09:22 PST 2016

encuentro5 (e5) - a movement building space in the heart of downtown Boston
- is hosting an orientation session on use of the space on 1/2
​8
 (THU) from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.

All organizations using the space need to send a representative to the full
orientation session in order to continue to use the space, if they have not
already done so. If your organization has held  events at e5 in the past at
the old location and  would like to host future ones at the new location,
we want to welcome you back and  provide an
​
orientation to the new space.

If you have not used e5 in the past and wish to do so in the future, please
attend this session.

Also, if different people from your organization host events - or could
potentially host events - it is encouraged that all of those people attend
the orientation. So, we are looking for multiple people from organizations
to attend the orientation session, if that is possible, to spread the
orientation within organizations.

The 45-minute orientation session is necessary if you wish to reserve and
use the space.

Our new orientation session runs for 45 minutes and covers topics like,
"How to make a reservation?" "How do I use the A/V equipment?" "What do I
need to know about cleaning up?" etc. Note: e5 is not yet wheelchair
accessible but we have made important strides to be so in the future.

The session is  held at e5's current location -
9A Hamilton Place, Boston, MA 02108; please RSVP at info at encuentro5.org.

The location is less than a block from the Park Street T-stop, next to the
Suffolk Law School, and half a block from the Orpheum Theater . Use this
link to find us on Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/zEeft

For more about e5, visit http://www.encuentro5.org and for
testimonies about e5 and activism, see http://encuentro5.com

We look forward to seeing you THU