[act-ma] Financial Management 101: Introduction to Fundraising in the Nonprofit Sector

Muadi Dibinga bijimba at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 17:27:38 PST 2016

Greetings!  I will be hosting  3-hour introduction to fundraising workshop on March 23 on ONLINE.  The course is modeled after one I recently taught for Temple University Harrisburg's Fundraising Certificate Program. My intention is to provide individuals in social justice/grassroots sector an opportunity to develop solid fundraising skills.  If you are interested in registering please follow the link below.  Please feel free to send me an email with any questions.
Thank you!

Financial Management 101: Introduction to Fundraising in the Nonprofit Sector

|   |
| Financial Management 101: Introduction to Fundraising in...WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION A diverse fundraising portfolio is essential to the financial health of any nonprofit organization.  Over-reliance on one funding source or... |
|  |
| View on fundraisingbasics.eve... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |