[act-ma] 5/3 Framingham Area - RaiseUp MA Community Briefing

David O. Knuttunen webmaster at dsaboston.org
Tue May 3 06:43:57 PDT 2016

Progressive Massachusetts is working with the RaiseUp MA coalition on a
community briefing in the Metrowest area:

Thursday, May 5th
Framingham Town Hall
150 Concord St.
Blumer Room
5:30 - 7:00
with
Pizza, Beverages, and Desserts

Please join us for this important community briefing on Raise Up Legislative
priorities! Hear testimonies and Share your testimonies with elected
officials on why we need:

-Fair Share Amendment for Public Education and Public Transportation
(http://raiseupma.org/constitutional-amendment-campaign/)

-Paid Family and Medical Leave Act
(http://raiseupma.org/paid-family-and-medical-leave-campaign/)

-A Living Wage for Big Box Retail and Fast Food Employees will make sure
that people who work full-time for large, profitable corporations can earn a
living wage of $15 an hour, so they can make ends meet
(http://raiseupma.org/fight-for-15/).

Last year we won an increase in the minimum wage and passed earned sick time
at the ballot. This year we need your help to move our work forward and win
justice and dignity for all families in Framingham area! Join us!

RSVP: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s6PLrgK53ostYwoaYEaANTmXLTsDWBymKc4q6
IQggpQ/viewform

See attached flyer!

Best,