[act-ma] Thursday 5/19: "Incontrovertible 9/11 Evidence" - Free UPandOUT film screening - filmmaker Tony Rooke will join us on Skype

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Tue May 17 13:51:27 PDT 2016

*PLEASED to announce: Filmmaker Tony Rooke will join us via Skype after
the screening.*
**Note: Please invite policemen, firemen, etc, per Tony's suggestion
(see below)*;
*or pick up a copy of the film to hand out**to "emergency services" in
your community*
*

**<http://rule19.org/films-2016/160519-Incontrovertible.pdf>*Incontrovertible
9/11 Evidence
*

[see clip <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APljS1Sg2g4>]

Showing Thursday, May 19, in Cambridge
[please download & distribute flyer
<http://rule19.org/films-2016/160519-Incontrovertible.pdf>]

It is now a known fact that our mainstream media have withheld crucial
information concerning the events of 9/11, 2001.*IN**CON**TROVERTIBLE*
is the first and only feature length documentary we have that portrays
the frank and candid views of Police Officers, Firefighters and Soldiers
who have been brave enough to go on camera with their concerns. It is
absolutely vital for all our sakes that their views on 9/11 are made
widely available to our emergency services [and to the American public].

Tony Rooke's [*what a guy <x>**↓↓*] film is intended to act as a
practical aid in combating the mainstream media's propaganda and
outright lies concerning the attacks on September 11th 2001. It is
intended to be viewed by Police Officers, Firefighters and all those
serving in the Armed Forces as they are the among the best placed
members of our society to have the ability to change things for the better.

We have lost lives, civil liberties and $$$$$ trillions in the so-called
'war on terror'. This will continue UNLESS people are woken up to the
propaganda we have been spoon-fed by a bought-and paid-for mainstream
media. *IN**CON**TROVERTIBLE* is NOT a 'conspiracy' movie - it's a film
that documents the views of trained investigators, experts in fire
fighting and architecture, ALL of whom want a new investigation into the
little-known 3rd tower that collapsed on 9/11 -- 'World Trade Centre
Building 7'.

Why was WTC7 ignored in the 9/11 Commission Report? Why would it take 7
years for this 47-story building to be officially acknowledged in an
investigation now proven to be riddled with lies and fraud?
Over 60 cops were killed on 9/11, 343 fire fighters, and God knows how
many of our military have died in the ensuing 'wars'.

The people in this film are their very own - people they will LISTEN to.
This film is THEIR voice...

"/We can march in our city streets, we can lobby our politicians, we can
make film after film- NONE of these actions have ever made the crucial
difference, for at every turn there will be a cop, a soldier, willing to
arrest us or willing to go into battle based on TOTALLY UNLAWFUL orders.
..Too many of those still believe the lies of our  TV news and corporate
press .INCONTROVERTIBLE is intended to cure our police, soldiers and
firefighters of mainstream poison./" ~Tony Rooke, filmmaker

/"Absolutely first rate! The film manages to navigate the broad aspects
of 9/11, with all the complexity, and even tie it with 7/7 and JFK,
while avoiding the pitfalls of discredited speculative theories. I have
no hesitation in sharing this with anyone./”" ~ David Chandler, retired
physics teacher

“/One of the best 911 movies ever made/!” ~ Dr Kevin Barrett, founding
member of the Scientific Panel for the Investigation of 9/11
<http://www.physics911.net/>; author, of several books, including
_Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters_ which
deconstructs the 'war on terror' through Socratic questioning; host,
Truth Jihad Radio

/"//The best film I've seen on 9//1/1" ~ Sgt John Meaders, 32 years LAPD

"/The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy
so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."/ ~Ken O'Keefe, activist,
former US Marine

"/All the [intelligence services] of America and Europe know well that
the disastrous [9-11] attack has been planned and realized from the
Mossad, with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under
accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the western
powers to take part  in Iraq [and] Afghanistan./"
~Francesco Cossiga, Former Italian President, who revealed the existence
of *Operation Gladio

*/"The post-9/11 era has seen the likes of propaganda no society has
seen in history."/ ~Luke Rudkowski, WeAreChange

    A Review of Incontrovertible, the New Documentary by Tony Rooke,  By
    James McDowell:

See Seeing Through the Miracles of 9/11
<http://www.ae911truth.org/news/250-news-media-events-incontrovertible-tony-rooke.html>
at ae9lltruth.org
/"From its artful cinematography to its rich underscore,
Incontrovertible is an inspired and well-researched documentary that
reaches its viewers on multiple levels, with layered messages."/

    “meet Irv Rubin - wikipedia:

(the first quote appears on wikipedia under the section heading"Jewish
Defense League activism" - along with other abominations; get that?
'/activism/'!!

    /"In 1985 Alex Odeh, the local chairman of the pro-Palestinian
    American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), was killed by a
    bomb while opening the door to his Santa Ana, California office.
    Rubin was suspected, and further antagonized his opponents by saying
    that "Odeh got what he deserved." However, the JDL has insisted the
    attack was committed by others. The FBI was unable to prove its
    original allegations against the JDL, given that the original
    suspects in the case fled to Israel. The crime remains unsolved. The
    investigation of Rubin was headed by FBI special agent Mary Hogan,
    the same agent who signed the affidavit accusing Rubin of planning
    to destroy government property and other targets in 2001./

    /...On December 12, 2001, Irv Rubin, JDL Chairman, and Earl Krugel,
    a member of the organization, were charged with conspiracy to bomb
    private and government property. The two allegedly were caught in
    the act of planning bomb attacks against the King Fahd Mosque in
    Culver City, California and on the office of U.S. Representative
    Darrell Issa, who is Arab-American. The two were arrested as part of
    a sting operation after an FBI informant named Danny Gillis
    delivered explosives to Krugel's home in L.A/.

/"Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human
soul./”" ~Mark Twain

    About Tony Rooke

Tony Rooke went to court rather than pay a TV licensing fee. 8-)
(UK citizens are required to purchase an annual license in order to use
a television receiver.)
*My verdict: We need more Tony Rookes!!*

Rooke (pictured at Horsham Magistrates' Court, Feb 26, 2013), said he
did not want to give money to an organisation 'funding the practice of
terrorism.'
Tony Rooke refused to pay a TV license fee because the BBC intentionally
misrepresented facts about the 9/11 attacks, he alleged. It is widely
known that the BBC reported the collapse of World Trade Center Building
7 more than 20 minutes before it occurred. WTC 7 was a 47-story
skyscraper that was not hit by a plane on 9/11 but collapsed at
free-fall speed later that day.

So Rooke said the BBC had to have had prior knowledge to a terror
attack, making them complicit in the attack. He presented the BBC
footage to the judge along with a slew of other evidence, and the judge
agreed that Rooke had a reasonable case to protest. Rooke was found not
guilty and he was not fined for failure to pay the licensing fee. :-D :-D
See Tony's 8-min youtube interview
<http://www.sott.net/article/266268-UK-man-wins-court-case-against-BBC-for-911-cover-up>

------------------

*When/where*
doors open 6:40; film starts promptly 7pm
243 Broadway, Cambridge - corner of Broadway and Windsor,
entrance on Windsor
rule19.org/videos <http://rule19.org/videos>

Please join us for a stimulating night out; bring your friends!
*free film & free door prizes
****[donations are encouraged]
*feel free to bring your own snacks and soft drinks - no alcohol allowed

"/You can't legislate good will - that comes through education/." ~
Malcolm X

*UPandOUT film series* - see rule19.org/videos <http://rule19.org/videos>

Why should YOU care? It's YOUR money that pays for US/Israeli wars - on
Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Palestine, Libya. Syria, Iran, So America, etc
etc - for billionaire bailouts, for ever more ubiquitous US prisons, for
the loss of liberty and civil rights...

*
*