[act-ma] Sat. July 2-Boston Rally For Independence from war, racism, poverty

Michael Borkson nosanctions at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 07:43:05 PDT 2016

To all people tired of all the pro-warnationalism of the July 4th holiday,join the weekly Sat. Vigil at Park St in Boston,tomorrow July 2 from 1-2pm.Our theme tomorrow will be independencefrom war, racism, poverty, and capitalism.Join us if you can-bring anti-war signs, banners,and your friends, for a protest for real freedom.We will have a microphone for a speakout.Dr. Samuel Johnson, British philosopher andcontemporary of the American "Revolution"in 1776, quote-"Patriotism is the last refuge ofa scoundrel". See you there-please forward widely.contact: Mike nosanctions at yahoo.com