[act-ma] Pirate Party Update: Go door-to-door with Aaron James, Pirate Picnic Sunday

James O'Keefe jokeefe at jamesokeefe.org
Fri Aug 5 13:35:44 PDT 2016

The Massachusetts Pirate Party <https://masspirates.org/> has two events
this weekend and there are two cryptoparties later in the month.

*Aaron James campaign goes door-to-door on Saturday*

Aaron James campaign will go door-to-door talking with voters this Saturday,
August 6th, at 4pm.  Contact his campaign at info at voteaaronjames.org
<info at voteaaronjames.org?subject=I%20can%20help> if you can help.  If you
cannot help this weekend, the campaign could still use your assistance.

*Pirate Picnic on Sunday*

On Sunday, August 7th, we will hold our annual Pirate Picnic on Georges
Island in Boston harbor.  It is our Summer social. It is a potluck and
there are grills where we will be. Everyone is welcome to attend. The
island is a great place to explore and fun for kids.

If you plan to attend, please tell us
<https://masspirates.org/crew/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=16> so we can
plan food accordingly.  There is a Facebook event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/173692163045067/> if you want to share it.

We will leave on the noon ferry
<http://www.bostonharborislands.org/#!ferry-schedule-summer/ca1j> which
departs from Long Wharf in Boston near the New England Aquarium. You
can purchase
tickets on-line
<https://ticketing.bostonharborcruises.com/WebStore/shop/ViewItems.aspx?CG=EXCR&C=HIFFRR15FIH&_ga=1.244169219.709991736.1425319199>.
Hope you can make it and please invite your friends.

Directions:

   1. Get off the ferry
   2. Take the path on the left around the island in a clockwise fashion
   3. Go past the anchor on your left and the white tent on the right.
   4. We will be around the group of trees on the left side of the path
   before the road forks.

We also have a map
<https://masspirates.org/blog/2016/08/02/pirate-picnic-this-sunday/>.

*Also ...*

There are two cryptoparties in August:

   1. August 27th, 1-5pm, Boston Public Library, Grove Hall Branch
   <http://www.bpl.org/branches/grove.php>, 41 Geneva Avenue, Dorchester.
   2. August 31st, 6-9pm, Parts & Crafts, 577 Somerville Ave, Somerville

Also, we will be at Freedom Rally on Boston Common on September 17th-18th.

Have a great weekend.