[act-ma] Do you host events? 10/4 Social Media Marketing for Events

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:26:44 PDT 2016

Do you wish you could guarantee the success of your events? What if you had
a reliable formula that would allow you to do so while also growing your
online social networks?

Join Socializing for Justice for a ProfDev on Social Media Marketing and
Event Promotion on Tuesday, October 4, 6:00 - 8:30 PM at The NonProfit
Center by South Station.

Fee: $15 advance/$30 door

Limited space - register ahead of time at www.SoJust.org.

Newcomers always welcomed!

In this interactive workshop, you'll learn a 5-phase social media event
planning and promotional formula that will help your event be a success.
You'll come away with practical steps and tips you can use to get the most
out of your promotional activities. Learn how to engage your attendees
before, during and after your events. You will leave with an overall
understanding of what it takes to host successful events and use the tools
to spread the word to enthusiastic supporters.

About Our Presenter

Joselin Mane has been recognized as Super Networker by the Boston Globe,
and has appeared on NECN, NBC, ABC and other networks for his on/offline
social media networking expertise. He loves to teach and simplify complex
social media concepts and technology to help businesses grow their brands.
Joselin is a co-founder of BostonTweetUp, an event planning and promotion
service in the Boston area that hosts a calendar and provides event tips
and tricks for both new and experienced event planners. He currently helps
Luxury, Entertainment, Fashion and Consumer brands achieve success by
providing custom social media and event optimization training and
implementing social sales automation systems. Joselin has successfully
planned, executed and/or advised on events for Cadillac, Toyota, Warner
Bros., Forrester, and Dreamworks, among other notable clients.

Schedule

6:00-6:30 Socializing -  bring your own dinner

6:30-8:30 Training and Q&A

Socializing for Justice - www.sojust.org

SoJust hosts events that draw progressives of all stripes that share common
values but may work on different issues. We host socials that allow for the
possibility of cross-issue connections and run a monthly ProfDev Series
which provides access to affordable professional development to increase
our individual capacity for movement building.

With over 3000 members and 10 years of creating a diverse cross-issue
community in Boston (220+ events!), Socializing for Justice is the best
place to find the great people, organizations and community you're looking
for while putting the social back in social justice.

Yes, we mean you. We've got members of all ages, races, genders, sexual
orientations, levels of activism and professions. We hope you see someone
like yourself and meet someone you otherwise wouldn't have.