[act-ma] Are you a parent? Dads Socials and Baby Clothing Swaps

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:38:26 PDT 2016

Hi there!

Are you or do you know a dad with young kiddos? There aren't as many
options for dads to get together, which is why I'm organizing events for
the Boston Dads Group.

On Wednesday, October 19 I'm hosting Dads Night Out in Kenmore Square and
every Tuesday morning I host a Dads and Kiddos social in Coolidge Corner.

Get connected to over 400 other dads and find out about all of our upcoming
events at www.BostonDadsGroup.com. That brings you to our Meetup site where
you can join our group.

Please share this with the dads of little ones in your life.

Thanks!
Robbie

p.s I also host a monthly baby clothing swap. The next one is on Saturday,
October 15 in Davis Square and then on Sunday, November 13 in Jamaica
Plain. Join the Boston Babies Facebook Group to connect with over 750
parents: www.facebook.com/groups/bostonbabies.aug15.to.feb16.