[act-ma] Peace and Justice Calendar, January 6, 2017

Cole Harrison cole at masspeaceaction.org
Tue Jan 10 07:37:58 PST 2017

UPDATE: *Subrata Ghoshroy has a medical issue and has had to cancel at
least the Jan. 11 and Jan. 18 lectures.  He will determine later whether he
can give the Jan. 25 and Feb. 1 lectures.*

Stand by for another Peace & Justice Calendar within days.  There's a lot
going on -- and there needs to be!

--
Cole Harrison
Executive Director