[act-ma] Boston Dads Group - Presidents Day Dads & Kiddos Social & much more

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:50:48 PST 2017

Hey Dads,

There are not enough resources, social groups, or services for dads. Boston
Dads Group is a destination for all active and engaged dads. More info and
RSVP at www.BostonDadsGroup.com <https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/>.

Upcoming events...

<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/236950206/>Dads and Kiddos
Social - we meet each Monday at 10:30am at Panera in Coolidge Corner.
Tomorrow is a holiday for many working dads, we welcome you joining us with
our without your kiddo! Will you be there?
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/237369563/>

Kids' Fun Stop in West Roxbury is a fun indoor playspace great for crawlers
up to six years old. I will host several of these this spring on various
Thursdays at 10am. First two are on Feb 23
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/237495507/> and March 2
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/237495765/>. Let us know if
you'll be there!

Dads Night Out - these take place each month, the next one is this
Thursday, March 15 at 6:30pm at Bertucci's in Kenmore Square. Plenty of
parking nearby. RSVP so we know to expect you.
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/237613025/> Kid on the way?
You are welcome to join us even before they arrive!

Live closer to Providence? There are a few events coming up...

Every Friday at 9:30am Michael is inviting dads to join him at the Providence
Public Library for story time. Check out the details and let him know if
you'll be joining him this week
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/237533948/>.

Remember when you used to go out every St. Patrick's Day and hit the
town? Like thousands of diapers ago? Time to get some of that mojo
back...and what better way than with other dads in the Providence area! Let
Michael know if you'll be there (RSVP by 3/1).
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/237534160/>

Live north of Boston?

Dads Night Out in Salem on March 4
<https://www.meetup.com/BostonDadsGroup/events/237346352/>. Bit Bar
has classic arcade games like PacMan and Centipede as well as pinball
machines!

Hope to see you soon,
Robbie

Robbie Samuels
Co-Organizer Boston Dads Group

*Boston Dads Group *is a diverse community of fathers in the Massachusetts
and Rhode Island areas, who take an active role in our children’s lives. We
give our members an opportunity to socialize, learn, and support each other
as we navigate parenthood.

Follow us on social media...

www.facebook.com/BostonDadsGroup
www.twitter.com/BostonDadsGroup