[act-ma] 10/19 Twelve Blocks of Boston - A People's Walking Tour

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Wed Oct 2 08:11:55 PDT 2019

Walk through Boston's movement history visiting places of moment and
movement: we'll meet Malcolm X, John Brown, Anne Hutchinson, William
Lloyd Garrison, Sacco & Vanzetti, Phillis Wheatley, and a host of other
movement figures who helped define our times. The tour lasts 90 - 120
minutes and we will begin (and end) at 9A Hamilton Place. Bring your
walking shoes! This is a walking tour based on “A People's Guide to
Greater Boston” (forthcoming, 2020) by Joseph Nevins, Suren Moodliar and
Eleni Macrakis. We have requested a nominal $1/person registration fee.
Donations to encuentro5 (completely optional) are recommended.

Oct 19th 11 AM – 1 PM

*https://www.facebook.com/events/1110731439123182/*

---