[act-ma] 11/7 - Gender Equality and Climate Change event in Boston Thursday!

gmoke gmoke at world.std.com
Mon Nov 4 10:36:28 PST 2019

Gender Equality and Climate Change event in Boston Thursday!
From: <hilary at creativeactioninstitute.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 10:59:24 -0800

Hi All,

I work for Creative Action Institute, a nonprofit that is hosting a collaborative conversation this Thursday, Nov 7, about the relationship between gender equality and climate change. During the discussion, we will identify how gender equality and climate change show up in our communities and globally, and talk about action steps to take to shift how these issues show up.

It's a free event that will include refreshments. Though tickets are free, space is limited so PLEASE register on our eventbrite page! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-catalyst-tour-boston-tickets-75319210787

Hope to see you there!!

Hilary