[act-ma] Wee the People Event for kids

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Tue Nov 5 13:57:22 PST 2019

Just noticed this series of events for kids.

"As a school leader, I was comforted knowing that Wee The People has
thesame vision as I do –working towards creatinga school whereall canbe

seen authentically and all can thrive. Anti-racist, equity-driven workis
exhausting and life-giving at once. Wee The People is a partner par
excellence."

​

Dr. Asa Sevelius, Principal, Heath Elementary School, Brookline, Mass.

See their website or Facebook page for list of events.

https://www.weethepeopleboston.org

https://www.facebook.com/pg/WeeTP.org/events/?ref=page_internal

A number of the events are also on the Act-Ma events Facebook page.