[act-ma] 3/18 - Sunrise Movement Coronavirus information session

gmoke gmoke at world.std.com
Tue Mar 17 15:12:05 PDT 2020

With the rapidly changing news cycle and our government’s reckless mishandling of the COVID-19 crisis, it’s important that we as a movement have a way to get the most up-to-date and accurate information to better protect ourselves, our families, and our communities.

To help with this, we’ve arranged a call with former Detroit Health Commissioner Abdul El-Sayed tomorrow at 6pm ET / 3pm PT. On this call you’ll learn the latest information about the Coronavirus, get questions answered, and hear personal stories from members of the movement that highlight how people from all walks of life are affected by this crisis.

Submit questions and register for the call at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTagw3POc4zBge4k7bym6euIEQKKXBx623aTtKjuIy6A3-4Q/viewform

In the meantime, take care of yourselves. Call a friend, check in on your family, and remember: we’re in this together.

See you tomorrow,

Nicholas Jansen, Sunrise

P.S. — Sometimes the Zoom registration link is incompatible with screen readers. If this is true for you, please email Gabbi at gabbi at sunrisemovement.org so she can sign you up for the call.