[act-ma] More Mayday Posters for those in quarantine

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat May 16 08:19:37 PDT 2020

Stephen Lewis writes

Dear Friend,

Normally at this time, I would begin sending out a PDF of fliers for my
poster exhibits for the upcoming month. Because of the pandemic,
Massachusetts libraries have not yet reopened so I am unable to stage
exhibits for June

Because of a lot of positive feedback about the images of posters I have
sent for each of the last two months, I have decided to continue sending
those on an ongoing basis.

When venues reopen so I can resume my public exhibitions, I will resume
sending a PDFs of the exhibit fliers, but only to people who have a
reasonable chance of making it to Massachusetts to view an exhibition.
So, in separate emails, everyone will receive a PDF of poster images,
but only the people who physically may be able to visit an exhibit will
receive the exhibit fliers.

To help with this process, if you live close enough to, or in,
Massachsetts to view an exhibition if you choose, please Reply with the
word LOCAL, even if you are a close friend of mine. This will help me
make the necessary adjustments. (You can write more if you choose, but I
wanted to make it simple).

Some people wondered why I didn’t send May Day posters for this month.
The easy answer is that I have so many May Day posters I love, that it
would be hard to choose. However, bowing to popular pressure, here are
some May Day posters and a belated Happy May Day.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, just email me back and
tell me to stop sending them.

Be safe and enjoy the posters,

Stephen

Link to posters in 1 pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uohaq1ijspzpfbk/June%20PDF.pdf?dl=0

To receive monthly updates on future poster shows email him at
scllcs88 at yahoo.com