[act-ma] 7/04 Say Her Name March & Rally: Boston

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Jul 2 18:46:15 PDT 2020

  Black Lives Matter Boston writes
  <https://www.facebook.com/BlmBoston/?eid=ARCrgM7_PRqLRRDnrEzEOK9kwZ0rQPxbW51lcVD5xh-hwdF2KkyGDeyx9zQPpPTKPmqaXC03rvn7N6wc>

  Say Her Name March & Rally: Boston

<https://www.facebook.com/events/2182082321937044/#>· Hosted by
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2182082321937044/#>Black Lives Matter
Boston
<https://www.facebook.com/BlmBoston/?eid=ARCrgM7_PRqLRRDnrEzEOK9kwZ0rQPxbW51lcVD5xh-hwdF2KkyGDeyx9zQPpPTKPmqaXC03rvn7N6wc>
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2182082321937044/#>

  *
    Saturday at 4 PM March to the Boston Common

  *
    Nubian Square
    <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nubian-Square/106456500805610?eid=ARB1B_q8jh0uoTmR1Gihl2MK0XdsRSCiD4lPtv42nViiB9kjT4quDw2gsma6BFhgvo0ZStLNsBtzDiAq>
    Roxbury, Massachusetts

Details
On Saturday, July 4th, we will gather to center and uplift the lives of
ALL Black womxn in a march from Nubian Square to Boston Common, followed
by a celebratory rally in the Common where we will share music, food,
the arts. There will be radical joy and dancing because, as Audre Lorde
wrote, "it is better to speak/remembering/we were never meant to
survive." Womxn hold up half the sky all over the world and have always
been essential, yet Black womxn are too often overlooked, erased, and
devalued. Show up for Black womxn. Support Black womxn. Join us!

MEDIA: M4blmboston at gmail.com

#BlackWomxnMatterToo
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/blackwomxnmattertoo?__eep__=6>
#SupportBlackWomxn