[act-ma] Mission Hill property rent free to a non-profit for one year for Non-Profit

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Wed Jul 8 10:40:47 PDT 2020

    *from mbm digest -- Wed, 08 Jul 2020*

    *2. Mission Hill property rent free to a non-profit for one year*
    From: mhedlund <mhedlund at massey.com>
    Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 18:06:11 +0000

    We have a property that is becoming vacant and won’t be sold for at
    least a year. It is 22,000 sq ft and we are looking for a non-profit
    group to be a presence there, using all or part of the space rent
    free. The group would need to pay for utilities which would
    correspond to the amount of space utilized. If you know of anyone
    that may benefit from free space on Huntington Ave, please contact
    me for more information.

    Melanie Hedlund
    85 Merrimac St
    Boston, MA 02114

    617-227-1776
    mhedlund at massey.com
    <mailto:mhedlund at massey.com<mailto:mhedlund at massey.com>>

    ______________________________________________<mailto:mhedlund at massey.com<mailto:mhedlund at massey.com>>

    If you want to join the Mission Based Mass group, all you need to do
    is send a blank message to this address:

    mbm-SUBSCRIBE at missionbasedmassachusetts.net