[act-ma] Last rally for Julian Assange at British Consulate Mon

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:01:34 PST 2021

Activists will rally outside the British Consulate at One Broadway in
Cambridge, (Kendall Sq) for Julian Assange on the day the decision will
come down from the British judge about whether the UK will extradite
Assange to the US.  (We expect them to, but we hope not.)  We will respond
to the decision and plan what to do next, unless they free him, which will
be a big surprise.  Come and lift your voice for freedom of the press.
Julian Assange deserves a medal, not years of confinement for founding
WikiLeaks and releasing all the important information that he has over the
years about US misdeeds, including war crimes.
Call Susan McLucas with questions, (617) 501-9125.

Susan McLucas
617-776-6524, cell: 617-501-9125
BicycleRidingSchool.org, StopExcision.net
14 William St, Somerville, MA 02144